Sara here to share this month's challenge with you. Like most of you, the troublemakers enjoy relaxing with a good movie. February celebrated huge achievements in the actors' lives with the GRAMMYs and the Academy Awards, but February is over and now March is time for US to celebrate and honor some that we love! There have been a number of big box office hits (and flops) over the years and it's a perfect time to get inspired with our "At the Movies" theme!
Check out the troublemaker's take and see if you can guess what inspired their creations.
and a second one from Lindsey:
Don't forget that you have until March 25 to join us in the challenge! Link up and whether naughty or nice, show us what you've got!
Challenge Rules and Guidelines:
- Like and/or follow our blog either via Facebook or Bloglovin, or Email or your favourite method!
- Add the URL link from your project after it has been uploaded to your online craft gallery or blog to our Mr. Linky tool. If you upload your card to an online craft gallery, please use the keyword NON25 so we can check out your beautiful work! You can also use online photo-sharing sites like Flickr to share your photos too!
- Please mention and link back to this post to let people know about this fun challenge!
- Whether you are Naughty or Nice, we sure would appreciate cards made especially for this challenge, but if you really, really want to, please link a card that fits NO MORE THAN 5 CHALLENGES including ours! Our challenges are somewhat open-ended, but please don't link 20 other challenges along with ours... Spread the love!
- You have until the 25th of each month to submit your creations and then the DT will pick two winners, one for both Naughty and Nice!